Zopiclone is a medication that helps to treat bad bouts of insomnia. It has various advantages like it can help you fall asleep more quickly and it will stop you from waking up during the night. For instance, if someone is facing difficulty in consuming zopiclone, there is a big relief to them. They can consume zopiclone 7.5 mg in the form of tablets as well as liquid.
What are the key facts about Zopiclone?
- It takes around 1 hour for zopiclone to show its effect.
- The prescribed period for Zopiclone is around 2 to 4 weeks. This is because the body adapts itself to it after some point in time.
- Along with it, you may also experience the side effects such as daytime sleepiness, metallic taste in your mouth, and a dry mouth.
- It is also advisable for you not to consume alcohol, especially while you are on Zopiclone. Because if you are going to take them together, you can go into a deep sleep and also it seems difficult for you to wake up.
- There is another brand name of zopiclone available in the market that is called zimovane.
- Zopiclone is being sold in the market in different quantities such as Zopiclone 7.5mg and zopiclone 3.75 mg.
- Along with anxiety, doctors recommend you to take Zopiclone for anxiety also.
Can people of all age groups take Zopiclone?
No, all shouldn’t take Zopiclone. Only the adults who are over the age of 18, should take it.
However, if you are wishing to take Zopiclone in the long run, you should tell your doctor the following things:-
- Whether you have been subjected to any allergic reactions or any other medicines in the past.
- Suffering from some liver and kidney problems.
- You are suffering from myasthenia gravis, it is a condition that can cause muscle weakness.
- You are subjected to some breathing problems and sleep apnea in the past.
- Having some mental health problems and also you are having some problems with alcohol and drug abuse.
- If you are wishing to become pregnant, already pregnant, or either you are breastfeeding.
What are the different strengths and dosages of Zopiclone?
Zopiclone tablets are available in the market under two different strengths 3.75 mg and 7.5 mg. The usual dosage of Zopiclone is 7.5 mg and you should take it just before you go to the bed. It will take around 1 hour for this medication to show its effects. Along with this standard dose, a lower dose of this medication that is 3.75 mg is given to those if you are over 65 years and are having some kidney and liver problems. A lower dose of this medication seems to be helpful because it can reduce the risk of excessive sleepiness and other side effects.
You can also swallow the tablet as a whole, you should not crush or chew it.
Moreover, you should take this medication only as your doctor suggests you. You can take this medication 2 or 3 nights each week, rather than you take it every night.
What will happen if you forget to take this medication?
For instance, if you forget to take the medication during bedtime, you should start again the next night. Also, you should not take 2 doses at the same time just to make up the forgotten one.
What will happen if you overdose on Zopiclone?
You should immediately call the doctor for advice if you have taken the prescribed dose by accident.
What are the common side effects of zopiclone?
Not everyone will get the side effects with Zopiclone. The common side effects usually appear in more than 1 in 100 people. Moreover, you should talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you are experiencing a bitter or metallic taste in the mouth and if you are feeling sleepy and tired.
What are the serious side effects of depression?
- You may experience loss in memory, which is called dementia.
- You can see or hear things that are not natural which is called hallucinations.
- Can fall over at any point in time, especially if you are elderly.
- You tend to start thinking about the things that are called delusions.
- Constant feeling of sadness is called depression.
How can you deal with the side effects?
At times you can feel the bitterness or metallic taste in the mouth, you can avoid that by taking sips of water and by keeping some of the water on the side of the bed. Along with that, you can also use a mouthwash before going to the bed.
Feeling tired and sleepy:- You should not drive and use tools or machinery if you are feeling this way only. Along with it, you should also not consume alcohol as it will make you more tired.
Should you take Zopiclone if you are pregnant or either you are breastfeeding?
You shouldn’t take Zopiclone if you are pregnant, because it may harm the developing baby. Also, newborn babies may experience side effects. Zopiclone also increases the risk of having a baby born earlier (that is before 37 weeks) and also the baby that is being born has a lower birth weight.
Only small quantities of Zopiclone passes down into breast milk. However, if you are wishing to take Zopiclone, you should talk to the doctor or midwife about the feeding options.
What cautions you should keep in mind while taking Zopiclone 7.5 mg?
Some medications and Zopiclone 7.5 mg can interfere with each other and also increase the chances of side effects.
- You should talk to a doctor or pharmacist if you are wishing to treat Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Taking medications to treat depression and epilepsy.
- Medications that help to calm anxiety and sleep problems.
- If you are taking strong painkillers codeine, methadone, or morphine.
- Medications that help to treat fungal infections.
Buy Zopiclone Online for anxiety and medication